Investment in BIM (Cost-Output-Return)
Time & Location
About the Event
When it comes to 'Cost of Investment in BIM', in general, some consider it a high investment.
High investment is commonly related to
- Software requiring annual subscriptions
- High prices in purchasing of high-performance hardware as required by the BIM software.
- Purchase of multiple/various software is needed to complete a basic BIM Modeling in clash detection, rendering, animating, inter-discipline (architecture-structural-MEP)
- Training Costs
Most consultants viewed BIM is only applicable when the project requires BIM- referring to the government/private project with a large budget.
Majority of consultant offices in Malaysia are SMEs, and most are running on the 2D CAD software combined with 3D modelling software for rendering and animation to serve small-medium size projects.
How can these SMEs adopt BIM, with a lower cost of investment and become better with BIM service?
Is there an alternative to the high cost of investment?
How accurate is the market's perception of BIM, in terms of Cost of Investment and Return of Investment?
Should we also consider the 'Output of Investment'?
Join us in this Talk, as the speaker shares from a different perspective of BIM for SMEs which allows,
- A lower cost of investment with a high output of BIM practise
- How powerful should a BIM hardware/ PC need to be to run a BIM software programme?
- The setback of using various software to complete primary BIM tasks and how Vertical BIM software helps eliminate these setbacks.
- Is ONE training session enough to make me qualified as BIM manager/coordinator/modeller? How about follow-up training?
Book a time with us now!
BIM InvestmentOnline Webinar
- CAED ComplimentaryRM0RM00RM0