Fri, 19 Feb | Online Webinar
Working with Revit
Working with Revit with the advanced features of the ArCADia-IFC RVT module. The speaker explains and demonstrate the process of working with RVT file and IFC file during the BIM working process in ArCADia BIM software.
Registration is Closed
Time & Location
19 Feb, 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm MYT
About the Event
Advanced features of the ArCADia-IFC RVT module:
- Import of RVT and RFA files from Revit.
- Import of IFC files entered as an independent model into any project. The module allows you to import files to any project (new or existing ArCADia model structure) and to open several IFC models into one project.
- Possibility to modify the model position in the project space (moving the X, Y layout and changing the height position).
- Quick access in the properties window to all parameters of IFC objects saved in the source program.
- Coexistence of the models: IFC / RVT and those from the ArCADia system in one project. Possibility to check, at the design stage, for collisions between all or specified objects in the project.
- Save the project using the Project Package with all IFC / RVT models entered into the project.
- CAED ComplimentaryRM0RM00RM0