Click here to download 30 days Free Trial
Technical documentation required to produce single-line circuit diagrams.
The program enables the development of professional technical documentation required to produce single-line circuit diagrams. The program is designed both for designers of networks and electricity and power systems, as well as for all people working in the electrical engineering industry.
The ArCADia-DISTRIBUTION BOARDS program can be used to create a diagram of a designed switchgear or any circuit diagram and perform basic technical calculations. Extensive editable library lets you easily design electrical systems with custom parameters.
This module expands the capabilities of the ArCADia BIM program with advanced functions, which means that part of the building modelling options are available in the ArCADia BIM program.
Advanced features of the ArCADia-DISTRIBUTION BOARDS module:
- The quick and efficient design of single-line schematic diagrams for switchgears. Automatic generation of actual views of distribution boards. The possibility to create control systems.
- The automatic generation of a distribution panel diagram designed using the ArCADia-ELECTRICAL INSTALLATIONS overlay.
- A database of electric devices, instruments and electric device symbols (Cam switches, Frequency inverters, Softstarts, Fuses, Voltage coils).The expanded library of electrical equipment (Legrand, Moeller, Schneider, Hager, ABB, Jean Muller).
- The possibility to create an actual view of a distribution board and to put in electric devices.
- The preview of created distribution boards in a 3D view.
- Extensive libraries of elements.
- Support for DIALUX software (export and import of lighting fixtures).
- Designing cable routes.
- Generating structural diagrams of power lines for electrical installations projects (schematic diagram of internal power lines between designed distribution boards).
- Calculations of filling and loading cable routes.
- Generation of bills of materials and elements lists (RTF and CSV export).
- The calculation of short-circuit currents and short-circuit power on individual sections of the designed installation.
- Advanced 3D preview.
- Calculations of load currents (single-phase or three-phase) and calculation of voltage drops.
- Generation of a calculation report and power balance in RTF format.
ArCADia-DISTRIBUTION BOARDS 2
After your software purchase, we will send your ArCADia license to your registered email.
Thank you for your purchase.