Click here to download 30 days Free Trial
Intended for designers of electrical and power equipment systems in buildings and it can be used to create the professional documentation of internal low-voltage electrical systems.
This module expands the capabilities of the ArCADia BIM program with advanced functions, which means that part of the building modelling options are available in the ArCADia BIM program:
Advanced features of the ArCADia-ELECTRICAL INSTALLATIONS PLUS module:
- Extensive libraries of elements.
- Support for DIALUX software (export and import of lighting fixtures).
- Designing cable routes.
- Generating structural diagrams of power lines for electrical installations projects (schematic diagram of internal power lines between designed distribution boards).
- Calculations of filling and loading cable routes.
- Generation of bills of materials and elements lists (RTF and CSV export).
- The calculation of short-circuit currents and short-circuit power on individual sections of the designed installation.
- Advanced 3D preview.
- Calculations of load currents (single-phase or three-phase) and calculation of voltage drops.
- Generation of a calculation report and power balance in RTF format.
ArCADia-ELECTRICAL INSTALLATIONS PLUS 2
After your software purchase, we will send your ArCADia license to your registered email.
Thank you for your purchase.