Clich here to download 30 days Free Trial.
Professional technical documentation of internal double-pipe heating installations
Intended for designers of sanitary installations it allows for creating the professional technical documentation of internal heating installations.
Easily and quickly create drawings using automatically connecting receivers with the installation. Create diagrams, generate axonometric views, automatically select elements taking into account user preferences.
This module expands the capabilities of the ArCADia BIM program with advanced functions, which means that part of the building modelling options are available in the ArCADia BIM program:
Advanced features of the ArCADia-HEATING INSTALLATIONS module:
- Drawing facilities that allow you to quickly and easily connect many receivers (in three ways).
- Transforming a regular CAD line installation into the pipeline structure to become objects of the ArCADia system.
- Generation of three types of axonometric views (including partial) and the possibility of graphically editing them.
- Possibility to insert the stop valves directly to the axonometric drawing with automatic inclusion in the view and in lists.
- Calculation of the gravitational active pressure, linear and local pressure losses for all circuits, indication of the critical circulation.
- Indication of the parameter values required for the circulation pump: height volume and capacity.
- Automatic selection of pipelines, insulation, thermostatic valves, cut-off valves, etc., with consideration of applicable regulations.
- Generating calculation reports.
After your software purchase, we will send your ArCADia license to your registered email.
Thank you for your purchase.