Click here to download 30 days free trial.
IFC file import introduced as an independent model to any project.
ArCADia-IFC RVT, in the new version of the ArCADia BIM system, changes the approach to IFC file reading by importing them without any conversion. This allows the model to be loaded more precisely together with all the data of any object for creating each building.
Any number of IFC files can be loaded into ArCADia BIM and can coexist with the systems models in the project. The models are independent, but still, when all data on objects is transferred, they are subject to verification of designs with collision options and finding, e.g., intersections between structure elements and different installations, regardless of whether they are imported as an IFC model or created with ArCADia system options.
This module expands the capabilities of the ArCADia BIM program with advanced functions, which means that part of the building modelling options are available in the ArCADia BIM program:
Advanced features of the ArCADia-IFC RVT module:
- Import of RVT and RFA files from Revit.
- Import of IFC files entered as an independent model into any project. The module allows you to import files to any project (new or existing ArCADia model structure) and to open several IFC models into one project.
- Possibility to modify the model position in the project space (moving the X, Y layout and changing the height position).
- Quick access in the properties window to all parameters of IFC objects saved in the source program.
- Coexistence of the models: IFC / RVT and those from the ArCADia system in one project. Possibility to check, at the design stage, for collisions between all or specified objects in the project.
- Save the project using the Project Package with all IFC / RVT models entered into the project.
ArCADia - IFC RVT 2
After your software purchase, we will send your ArCADia license to your registered email.
Thank you for your purchase.