Design the building surroundings.
The ArCADia – LANDSCAPE ARCHITECTURE is an industry-specific module of the ArCADia BIM system, based on the technology BIM (Building Information Modelling) extending basic functions related with the design of the building surroundings. Module expands the functionality of the ArCADia-ARCHITECTURE program, it gives the option for inserting water reservoirs, garden ponds and swimming pools into the project. The program provides also other conveniences related to building design. Using the functions of the ArCADia-LANDSCAPE ARCHITECTURE module, you can indicate the plot area by fencing it off, and insert on its terrain areas which will become sidewalks, paths or flowerbeds, the option for inserting plants completes the whole process. At this stage, the program does not contain a complex base of plants, but there are the basic types in it that are sufficient to create the concept of the building's surroundings. The program also generates a list of used plants.
An important addition to the ArCADia-LANDSCAPE ARCHITECTURE module is the additional library of 3D LANDSCAPE ARCHITECTURE objects. It contains 236 high-quality 3D objects, useful in designing the surroundings of single-family and multi-family units, areas of urban neighborhoods and urban space in general.
This module expands the capabilities of the ArCADia BIM program with advanced functions, which means that part of the building modelling options are available in the ArCADia BIM program:
Advanced features of the ArCADia-LANDSCAPE ARCHITECTURE module:
- Topography of the terrain created with lines and spot heights can be modified by point or area.
- Plants are divided into three basic types, with possibility of changing them into 2D objects or choose model from the 3D object library.
- The plot area can be defined by the script construction of the fence. Possibility to modify particular parts of the fence or create own layouts.
- Sidewalks, paths, lawns or flowerbeds can be inserted in accordance with the terrain topography or its modification.
GROUND SURFACE OPENING
- Ground surface openings of any shape surrounded by vertical edges and a horizontal surface of the bottom of the ground.
- Water reservoirs of any shape with a set modification by area or point.
- Swimming pools of any shape inserted above the ground or in the ground.
- A list of the plants and areas used, divided into groups and element types. The list of fence lengths with information about the post number and the infill scheme.
ArCADia -LANDSCAPE ARCHITECTURE
After your software purchase, we will send your ArCADia license to your registered email.
Thank you for your purchase.