Click here to download 30 days Free Trial
Support during the development of reinforced concrete column drawings in CAD applications.
This module is intended for structure designers to maximally support the user during the development of reinforced concrete column drawings in CAD applications.
You can enter the reinforcement data manually and also capture these data directly from calculation applications: EuroZelbet module of ArCADia-RAMA software, and Reinforced concrete column PN-EN of Constructor system. You have the option of copying and inserting ready made columns from the current or past projects.
This module expands the capabilities of the ArCADia BIM program with advanced functions, which means that part of the building modelling options are available in the ArCADia BIM program:
Advanced features of the ArCADia-REINFORCED CONCRETE COLUMN module:
Ability to design multiple columns as part of a single document and copy models between documents.
Ability of constructing the geometry and reinforcement of the element on two or four basic side views and any number of column cross-sections.
Available cross-sections: rectangular, circular, angular, T-shaped, channel, zeta and I-beam with automatic support for rectangular and round columns.
Possibility of expanding the geometry of the column with the column of the upper level and the joining transom in the upper node or at its height.
Creation of longitudinal reinforcement with the possibility of its automatic bending into the transoms or inserting it into the upper level column.
Automatic creation of rectangular section column transversal reinforcement in form of two- and four-legged stirrups, distributed in the areas defined by the user.
Automatic creation of column typical transversal reinforcement for other shapes of section.
Change of four-legged stirrup direction within the column section.
Required bend radii of rebars are automatically taken into consideration.
The anchoring lengths of longitudinal rebars are automatically taken into consideration when they are bent into the transoms and inserted into the upper level column, in case of rectangular and round columns.
The cover of longitudinal and transversal reinforcement being distributed within the reinforced element is automatically taken into account.
The ability to design rebars of any shape.
The rebar shape and properties are editable.
- The reinforcement dimensioning is available in mm or cm units, with adjustable accuracy.
- Automatic extraction of rebars along with their dimensions and descriptions (rebar details).
- The rebar descriptions may be placed in any location within the Views and Sections of elements.
- Automated and continuous numbering of each rebar within a single file.
- The geometry of the column may be freely modified.
- Automatic creation and modification of the reinforcement steel list on the basis of the created reinforcement model (The list for a single element or for the whole drawing).
- Automatic generation of a reinforced column model on the basis of calculation carried out in the EuroŻelbet module of R3D3 3D-RAMA 3D or the R2D2 Rama 2D application and in the Reinforced concrete column PN-EN module of Constructor Application.
- 3D view of the generated model of the column reinforcement.
ArCADia-REINFORCED CONCRETE COLUMN
After your software purchase, we will send your ArCADia license to your registered email.
Thank you for your purchase.