Clich here to download 30 days Free Trial.
Documentation of drainage systems on architectural background drawings
This module is intended for designers of sanitary installations and allows for the creation of professional documentation of sewage systems on architectural and building plans.
The ArCADia-SEWAGE INSTALLATIONS module allows for the faster creation of drawings, due to the option of automatically connecting devices with the installation, while creating calculation schemes and generating developments and profiles.
This module expands the capabilities of the ArCADia BIM program with advanced functions, which means that part of the building modelling options are available in the ArCADia BIM program:
Advanced features of the a-SEWAGE INSTALLATIONS module:
- Drawing facilities allowing for a quick and easy way to create the connections of a number of outflows at the same time, depending on the connection method and the intended use of the fixture.
- Selection of pipe diameters of branches from fixtures to risers from manufacturers' catalogues.
- Automatic generation of developments: drain pipes, risers, approaches with accessories including fittings and sewage system devices.
- Calculation of section flows, fillings and speeds. Settings of diameters of drainage sections, risers, downpipes and slopes.
- Generating calculation reports.
- Automatic generation of outlet pipe and riser profiles, including collisions with installations from other ArCADia system modules, including objects and connection fittings.
ArCADia-SEWAGE INSTALLATIONS 2
After your software purchase, we will send your ArCADia license to your registered email.
Thank you for your purchase.