Click here to download Free Trial
Technical documentation for inventory plans and cross-section.
The module assists in the preparation of technical documentation for inventory plans and the cross-section, as the building inventory and survey is taken.
The data is collected by wireless electronic measuring devices using Bluetooth technology and directly inserted into the ArCADia BIM System.
This module expands the capabilities of the ArCADia BIM program with advanced functions, which means that part of the building modelling options are available in the ArCADia BIM program:
Advanced features of the ArCADia-SURVEYOR module:
- The preparation of 3D drawings of rooms on the basis of data collected from electronic measuring devices equipped with the Bluetooth technology.
- Working directly in a CAD program on a drawing in DWG format, including the possibility of making corrections instantaneously.
- The program has an innovative and copyright solution, which simply merges measured and metered rooms into plans of entire levels on the spot.
- In combination with the ArCADia module, the program provides a fully functional CAD graphic environment, which enables preparation of drawings in the DWG format, also without a distance meter
- ArCADia-SURVEYOR cooperates with the following electronic measuring devices: Leica DISTO A6, Leica DISTO D8, Leica DISTO D3a BT, Leica DISTO D510 BT (only for Windows 8.1 and Windows 10), Leica DISTO D810 BT (only for Windows 8.1 and Windows 10), Bosch: Professional GLM 100C.
ArCADia -SURVEYOR (NEW VERSION)
After your software purchase, we will send your ArCADia license to your registered email.
Thank you for your purchase.