Clich here to download 30 days Free Trial.
Designs of external telecommunication networks
The ArCADia-TELECOMMUNICATIONS NETWORKS module enables the design of external telecommunications networks along the route: initial distribution frame (initial cable end: distribution frame, external cabinet, cable box) - telecommunication line route - end distribution frame (final cable ending of line: distribution frame, external cabinet, cable box, cable termination in a building), as well as any configuration of the network with its breakdown into selected components.
This module expands the capabilities of the ArCADia BIM program with advanced functions, which means that part of the building modelling options are available in the ArCADia BIM program:
Advanced features of the ArCADia-TELECOMMUNICATIONS NETWORKS module:
- The design of primary and secondary underground cable systems, cable pipelines, overhead lines, fibre-optic and copper-media cables (including telecommunication and coaxial cables) using a proposed or defined existing telecommunication infrastructure.
- Verification of the designed individual sections of a cable, a selected cable line and the connections of the remaining components of the design.
- The generation of calculation reports, such as attenuation analysis, lists of cable sections, cable route description, listing of primary and secondary cable ducting system sections.
- The generation of cable route diagrams, a primary cable ducting system diagram, cable pipeline, listing of project materials or selected line materials.
- A report for the selected object or a group of objects.
- The export of the bill of materials to cost estimating programs.
ArCADia-TELECOMMUNICATIONS NETWORKS 2
After your software purchase, we will send your ArCADia license to your registered email.
Thank you for your purchase.